The Department of Science and Technology- Science and Technology Information Institute (DOST-STII) announces its search for DOSTv talents. DOSTv, the Filipino Weather Channel launched in 2013, will start its regular broadcast on May 30, 2016.
DOST-STII and its partner production group are looking for a weather forecaster for DOSTv. We need someone who:
- understands weather-related terminologies and principles;
- can explain scientific principles into laymanized information;
- can project well on television; and
- are willing to serve as “the face” of DOSTv.
We are also looking for hosts for our bulletin, PSA, and trivia segments who:
- are 18-30 years old, male and female;
- have screen presence; and
- have good communication skills.
The final batch of auditions shall be held at the DOSTv Studio at DOST-PAGASA in Quezon City on 04 May 2016, 2:00 PM.
For more information on DOSTv, please check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd387d_0N60&feature=youtube_gdata